Home > Programs and Objectives
Changing a generation - one child, one book at a time
Programs and Objectives
REadingADvantage, Inc., currently provides three programs, and is
developing a fourth (Storybook Connection):
Children and Parents Reading Together Workshops
Teen Parent Literacy Workshops
Our program objectives include:
- To build children's lifelong learning paths through reading.
- To help children gain an appreciation of global cultures through reading.
- To encourage parents (or other adults) to be active participants in their
- To strengthen bonds between children and parents through reading.
- To positively impact children's long-term language, vocabulary, and reading
- To build daily reading rituals for families.
- To assist families in starting a home library for their children by providing
them with free children's books.
Questions about Reading Advantage? Write to our director, Deborah Polk,
Changing a generation - one child, one book at a time.
1145 Second St., Suite A, #113
Brentwood, CA 94513
Phone: (925) 698-0098
Questions about the web site? Write to our Web Master,
All material © REadingADvantage, Inc.
Site started: May 8, 2014.
This page updated: April 22, 2015